Thursday, January 24, 2008

the blues

It's Thursday and time for a recap of last night's Project Runway! Who doesn't love denim?! I was so excited about this challenge I could hardly stand it. I was ready for them to create some cool pieces and they didn't disappoint.



Chris' dress was ok. I really like his personality. My favorite part of the show was when Christian was whining and he said, "Give him a bottle and send him to bed." So true...
















Rami puts together some really classy pieces. I loved the detail of the zippers and the button detail on this dress. I really liked it. I know he was running out of time but it made me really sad to see him design this great dress and then use a hot glue gun to attach the buttons.












Victorya's dress didn't have the "wow" factor and therefore she was eliminated.










This dress is my favorite of the night. Sweet P has done it again. It was looking "hippy, dippy" as Tim Gunn called it and then she cut the dress short and it looks awesome! Great job!








Jillian has some good ideas and she's still my favorite but last night, she kind of bombed. I liked the idea of the little red tabs on the shoulder but it just didn't turn out. She did the coat last week and then again this week...I'm just glad she didn't get the boot. Next is Ricky's dress. Cute dress. I was starting to lose interest in Ricky but with this dress he has redeemed himself. Christian designed jeans and a jacket. He is such a diva but he's talented. You can't tell in the picture but these jeans that he designed were cool and original.


Happy Thursday!







No comments: