Saturday, February 21, 2009

I really love orange, red and blue...


Thanks for the great ideas on the school papers and projects! I need all the help I can get trying to organize stuff.
I was able to do 2 more digi layouts last night when everyone went to bed. (I love having some quiet time with no interuptions) I used the All Star and A Boy kits from Little Dreamer Designs. I don't see the "A Boy" kit there anymore!:( These were some of my first digi purchases. I love them and have been able to use them a lot...they've been perfect for my boy pages.


2 comments:

The Mom said...

Well, a few of the girls and I put our heads together at church today and decided to use some of your links and sources for digital scrapbooking.(real spiritual huh?) CUTE CUTE!

alisha said...

love the pages! i want to go roller skating too!
i have the hardest time finding boy paper...don't designers realize that there just as many boys as girls out there?