Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday...again?!

It's Monday again already?! 13 days of school left. I'm looking forward to a break from school as much as the kids. Speaking of school, I signed up to be on FPAC. (our school's PTA) I help out here and there anyway, I figure I might as well jump in with both feet. I have to admit, I got more excited when I found out Melanie decided to do it too.
Here are a few pics from this past month:

Hes hanging out on our camping trip. I just love his little dimple :)


"Decade Day" at school. B&P wanted to dress 50s.


This is Braden's favorite hat


The kids after the "Spring Sing". (Horrible shadows, please forgive me)

> Enjoy your week!<

4 comments:

girlygirl said...

cute pics K!

Gunderson's said...

Very cute pics.. I cannot believe how much H looks like Braden.. Mini version... :) Love them.. :) Miss you!!!

The Mom said...

Oh I love little boys in hats. Such cute pictures. It never gets boring to capture all their wonderful moments!

alisha said...

oh how i just love those kids! can't wait to hook up this summer!