Monday, April 18, 2011

back to the 80's!

The theme for this years Family Fun Night at the school was "Back to the 80s"! I forget what an awesome era it was...we had so much fun! I found a Galaga t-shirt for B and a Thriller era MJ t-shirt for P that she really wanted. I also wanted an MJ shirt but I wore my beloved Jets t-shirt from 1988. My uncle Kelly (we are 9 years apart, he's more of an older brother to me) went to their concert and bought it for me. I'm also wearing my charm necklace from 1985. I should have been prepared and bought some AquaNet so that I could make our hair BIG! Paige was not having it though :)


I had a blast dancing to 80's music and being silly with the kids.

Now we need to have a back to the 90's night...I've got a killer southwestern MC Hammer get-up that I rocked in 1991 that would be the envy of everyone! :)

1 comment:

Em said...

Dang! We missed it! We had something else going on that night. How awesome that you still have that shirt and necklace!