Wednesday, April 13, 2011

March twenty eleven



I usually organize my pictures in months on my computer so I just opened some of my favorites for the month of March and created this layout. It came together pretty quickly (templates save so much time!) I filled some of the squares with patterned paper and stamped the circles with a brush. Most of the pictures were taken with Aaron's phone and Braden's itouch so the quality isn't awesome. But hey! At least the memories were captured :0)

Credits: Cosmo Cricket Early bird paper pack, Anna Aspnes Circle brushes, Ali Edwards 2011 brushes, "March" chipboard and brushes- Little Dreamer Designs (they closed their shop), template- Jen Wilson Designs. (I love Jen Wilson's stuff but she stopped designing)


There are always sales going on in the digi world. If you're interested you can sign up for email updates. If I'm going to be an enabler, I at least want you to get a good deal :)


No comments: