Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday










So how’s everyone doing? It’s been a while since I’ve blogged. December gets a little crazy every year. Aaron has been in China on business and got home Sunday, I’m so happy to have him home. He brought us all back some goodies...the DVDs and knock-off designer purses are always a favorite!
The kids finished their soccer season and team parties up last week. I’m always happy when soccer season starts and I’m equally happy when the season ends. I found this gingerbread kit at Costco last week. The kids had a lot of fun decorating it (even though in the picture it looks like they're being tortured)We're looking forward to spending some time together as a family.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Well Kris, Kris, Kris.... I just found your blog. You have the cutest family!!! It's so much fun to see how friends are doing!! I hope you and your family has a wonderful Christmas with tons of Christmas Spirit!!!

Gunderson's said...

Love the gingerbread house... Crafty kids must take after their crafty mommy... :) I am jealous your kids are in short sleeves outside... :) Miss you guys..

girlygirl said...

Cute Kris! I hope you guys are doing well and that Aaron is home safe!

Keri said...

YEah, still looks warm there. Must be nice. But hey, you can always come to utah to cool off?!!!? hee hee. Hey, cute cute cute kids. I think they have your eyes. :-)

Melissa said...

First, I need you to post pics of the purses-such fun to get new ones. Second, I love the pic of Heston and Braden. Super cute!! Glad that your hubby is back home for the holidays! I'm sending you a little package. It probably won't get there before Christmas, but keep an eye out!

ME said...

That picture of your boys is to die for! I asked Kylie what she was going to do during the break & she instantly told me,"Call Braden." Are you up for playdays sometime because she's bound & determined. Silly girl! I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my list so I can keep up with you. And really - we need to do lunch when school's back in!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun sunny day!!