Thursday, December 4, 2008

teacher gift idea

I was browsing all my favorite digital scrapbooking websites last night and came across a really cute Christmas gift idea for teachers. The great thing about it is you can personalize it with whatever you want and it doesn't cost a lot of money. (and come on, who doesn't love chocolate?! After dealing with our children 5 days a week, these nice people deserve a treat and then some)

You can download this for FREE here

One of B&P's favorite things to do at Christmas is to make their own handmade cards and letters for their teachers so we'll include those with the chocolate. I wonder if their teachers enjoy Diet Coke as much as I do...I need to look into that...


7 comments:

girlygirl said...

Thanks for all the cute ideas! I miss you!

Gunderson's said...

Thanks for all the digi stuff. You are the best... I loved talking to you this last week, makes me realize how much I miss you.. We need to do it more often... :) Love & miss ya...

alisha said...

hmm, diet coke, chocolate, and a good book/magazine! what could be better? christmas time is about loving family/friends and a little R&R! i always know you are a wealth of great ideas!

Keri said...

ok, so I am retarded and couldnt get it to work. It is a really cute idea. I saved a bunch of wood from when they built my basement and I made all these blocks for our ward party centerpieces. J O Y and different sizes and fonts. It was crazy. Made 24. So I think my kids teachers will be getting joy for Christmas. However, I will try again, cause this is just the cutest idea!!! I actually think everyone will be getting some of the joy we have laying around my house:-)

Gunderson's said...

Just finished printing out the teacher candy wrappers.. Thanks so much for sharing.. :)

Amber said...

Cute Idea. I work as a school nurse and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazed by how much they do for our little ones. I can't even tell you... I see so much love and attention to all of their little lives thanks to teachers.

bybeez said...

Thanks for the great idea! We even sent some for the bus driver and bus aide! Loved it!