Sunday, September 11, 2005

here goes...

I've always been a faithful journal writer for as long as I can remember so it seems fitting that I start a blog. I have a webpage but I'm too impatient to figure out how to publish it....I swear I'm a little ADD...

So I named my blog "Kriston's Kafe". When I was little, we lived next door to this lady named Rosy. She was this tiny, little lady that was just full of energy. She owned her own cafe in Naples called "Rosy's Cafe". We would go there and every time we did, I ordered the chili...it was the best chili! So when someone would ask me the "what-do-I-want-to-be-when-I-grow-up" question my answer was, "I want to be a nurse and a waitress and I want to own my own cafe and name it Kriston's Kafe with a K." I have no desire to be a waitress nor have my own cafe and I needed a name for my blog... it seemed fitting.

No comments: