Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day projects

Hi there-
Just wanted to share a little accordian album I put together for Valentine's day. I'm going to include the little notes and Valentine's from the kids on the back. Just a fun little happy project...



Last week for Family Home Evening, we put together some "Love Sacks" for each person in our family. We've been writing notes and kind things this week to each other and putting them in each other's sacks. A simple thing that I think will become a new Valentine tradition for us.
Happy Valentine's Day!


I love you Aaron :)




2 comments:

Gunderson's said...

What a great idea to do for family night, I may have to try that. Love the book, its so cute. Great ideas, thanks for sharing. Miss you.

Em said...

CUTE stuff as always!