Monday, June 15, 2009

too many choices...

it's too hard to choose my favorite this early, but these are my faves so far:

Vitolio- he's awesome!

Randi- she's one of my favorite girls. Cute as all get out...aren't her and Evan adorable? They remind me of Gev and Courtney from last year. And she's representin' Utah!

Phillip- so unique, can't wait to see him do other stuff. Twitch was able to pull off the other styles, do you think he will too?
Kupono- great dancer and I just like his personality
Kayla- this girl is fierce! After last week, I still can't believe the girl never danced ballroom...she's a favorite
Jeanine- she won me over with that hip hop routine with Philip last week. Loved it!

Hip Hop is my favorite and so are Tabitha and Napoleon. Evan- Gene Kelly is my all-time favorite dancer and I love that Evan is bringing that back. I would love to see some tap.
Caitlin- Wasn't that Bollywood dance out of control good?!
Brandon- He reminds me so much of Will from last season. I can't wait to see more. I'm still mad as all get out that Mia Michaels was so rude to him...I have a feeling she'll be eating her words :) Brandon dances with Odyssey Dance at The Pointe Academy in Utah. I know who Darcey's rooting for :)

Ade- This guy can jump so high! His dance last week with Melissa was so good!
and last but certainly not least Melissa the ballerina. I have to admit, I can't take my eyes off of her incredible feet when she dances. She's 29 and dances like she's 19...it's inspiring!









4 comments:

Wilde Family said...

I love it Kris!! You can like all those dancers, as long as you promise to send some votes Brandon's way ;) Love ya!

Melissa said...

ok, Kupono is HOT! Dancing and cute guys- no other show can top it!!

Gunderson's said...

I really need to watch!! :) Miss you! Can't wait to see you! :)

Unknown said...

I think my top picks are the same as yours!! I think Evan and Randi are cute - fun personalities. And the guns on Brandon?? Holy cow!