Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

I haven't blogged in a while and I can't believe I haven't blogged about this season's DWTS! I watched last season but I couldn't get into it like I have in the past. There wasn't one person that I was really excited to watch. I am so excited for this season and my hands down favorite celebrity is....



Donny Osmond and Kym!! He is so fun to watch and they're doing awesome so far. I'm hoping they win it this year.
My other 2 favorites are...


Mya and Dmitry
and
Kelly and Louis

Who are your favorites this season?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Dmitri!!!! From SYTYCD??? I haven't watched DWTS since Cloris Leachman was on, but now I may have to start watching!

Rebecca said...

Love Donnie and Kym! Did you die laughing this week when he kissed Bruno and then said they may not let him back into Utah? Too funny! Love the show!

M.M.M. said...

Hey it's "Melissa the piano teacher." Cute blog! I just love little Paige. I hope my little Chloe is as darling as she is when she is her age!