Monday, June 28, 2010

San Diego

Better late than never, right? I've been meaning to post some pictures of our trip to San Diego 3 weeks ago. Aaron and John ran in the San Diego half marathon and they both did awesome. Aaron found us a hotel within walking distance of the beach and we spent most of our time there.


H did not want to get wet, can you tell? :)

the kids did this all day, they love it!



just when you think you've seen it all at Mission Beach...the kids loved this! They were screaming, 'Get your camera Mom!'
while the kids are on summer break and getting on each other's nerves, this picture gives me hope. They really do like each other sometimes ;)












3 comments:

girlygirl said...

This are sooo darling K! It makes me hungry for a beach trip too! (sigh) Maybe next year! Your kids are so cute--I love Page's smile. It looks like your smile. It also makes me wish our kids could play together more--maybe we should take a trip together some day. :)

Gunderson's said...

Looks completely amazing there.. Lucky girl... :) I love reading your blog and looking at all your pictures.. Brings a smile to my face everytime.. :) Love ya, can't wait to see you!!!

Lindsey said...

So fun! I have always wanted a little pet pig just like that one. If only they would stay that small I would. Braden is getting tall! So excited to see you guys this weekend!