Monday, October 4, 2010

35 facts about me @ 35

This past week...let's just say I'm so glad it's over!! It sucked the life right out of me so this weekend I was determined to spend some "me" time scrapbooking. I came across this concept for a page that I thought was inspiring. With the craziness of life, I have a tendency to put myself "last on the list." (Does that sound familiar to anyone?!) It's not very often that we sit down and document what makes us who we are. Our weaknesses and strengths, our likes and dislikes, what makes us tick...
This would be something fun to do every year. Paige read it yesterday and said, "Mom, those are all true, especially the one that says you drink too much Diet Pepsi."
Here's to a better week!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a great idea, Kris! I love the page! It is fabulous! Glad you got a little time for yourself!

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Super cute! Someday I hope to be crafty like you. :)