Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our day trip to Utah!!

When we lived in Utah, going to see the Cougarettes perform was something that me, my sis-in-law Alisha and my mom-in-law looked forward to each year. After we moved, Alisha would call me and say, 'One of these days, I'm going to fly you up so you can go see the Cougarettes with us.'
She called Thursday night and on Saturday morning, Paige and I were on a plane to Utah!
One thing about the Cougarettes, they never disappoint! They are all so talented and it was awesome!
We started out the morning by having brunch with my other sis-in-law Rebecca at Kneaders. I forgot how good the food is there...

Us on the plane.


I got to stop by and see Amanda and her family. It was so much fun seeing them and visiting for a little bit. This is Paige with Cole and Jaden

me and Amanda...we've been friends for 22 years. I couldn't have survived junior high without her :)

The mountains in Provo...I miss the mountains. However, I don't miss the cold weather.

Paige, me Alisha and Grandma

I was feeling nostalgic as we were driving through Provo. These are the Glenwood apartments on University Ave. This is where I lived and where Aaron and I met. They didn't look this nice when we lived there...

The NuSkin building where I used to work. It was great place to work and I met so many awesome people there. Good times!

Paige

Thanks again to Alisha for a really fun Saturday in Utah!
And to my former roommate Em a.k.a. "The Coug"...I wish I could have brought you with me! :)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so jealous! I made Logan go with me one year to the Cougarette recital and he even liked it. Every time I go to Provo I have to drive by Nu Skin too. Such a fun place to work!

Unknown said...

One of my former activity day girls is now a cougarette (and Miss Dance Drill Utah). They always put on a great show!! Glad you girls had a fun trip ;-)

alisha hammond said...

sounds like an amazing time:) i need to take lexie to see them sometime!

Ray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

oops, I posted a comment as Ray, so let's try again with my account! There was an alumni reunion this year after the concert, so I was sad to miss it! I will have to go up again soon! Glad you got to go!

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Love Kneaders! And aaahhhh, the "Glen-hood." :)