Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welcome Summer!!

I saw this on a a photography blog. Isn't this adorable?! So bright and summery, full of fun things you can do with your kids this summer.
You can download it here

Tomorrow is the last day of school! It's a day of class parties, pictures, goodbyes and a teacher/staff luncheon I'm putting together for FPAC. I've enjoyed my 2 years but it's time to say goodbye. Bath and Body Works...I love this place. I went here to get all the teachers a little gift. The girl helping me gave me the bags and the ribbon to go with the lotion, awesome! I made the tags before I got the lotions and I was so happy to find these with the bright summer colors. I've included a tag without the love, FPAC in case you need a gift idea for your teachers :)















No comments: