Sunday, July 29, 2012

2012 Summer vacation part 2

After our hike, we drove to West Jordan to spend a day there. The kids and I spent most of the day hanging out with my bf Amanda and her kids. It was great to spend time with them, wish we could have stayed longer. :( 
I think the biggest challenge of any visit to Utah is trying to find time for all the people I want to see!

 On our way up to Bear Lake for our H family reunion, we passed through Ogden where Aaron grew up. The Burger Bar in Roy is an awesome institution! It was just as delicious as I remember. The only bummer was that I ate too many onion rings and didn't save room for a shake :)
Braden is thrilled to be at the Burger Bar :)
This was our 3rd year staying at this cabin. We love this place and the view is just beautiful! No fireworks on the 4th this year because of the fires :( 
craft time with the cousins!
Lexie and Paige :) 
Paige had so much fun being silly with Lexie :)
this group of boys are all 2 years apart. They have so much fun together...
I love how blue the water is...
 Aaron was walking back to shore from the boat and doing a silly dance for the kids :)
 brothers :)
 boats are just so much fun!
 This is one of my favorite pictures!! 
 taking a hike in the rain
 When Alisha said she got some pizzas, she wasn't kidding. They were massive! 28 inches I think. She also ordered a dessert pizza called "Nude Beach". Of course the kids had fun for the rest of the reunion making jokes about eating their Nude beach pizza :)
 The kids with our New Yorkers Heidi and Steve
 Kissing?! Yuck! :)
 After our fun-filled reunion, we traveled to Vernal to see my family.
We had a family dinner and a birthday party for Paige. After spending a night and saying good-bye to our kids, we traveled back to Salt Lake to hop on a plane for our anniversary trip to NYC!!

to be continued...

No comments: