Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012





 It's been one of those crazy, busy weeks. Halloween was fun! Thank you Ray and Em for having us over for your annual Halloween party :) Melanie and Erik- It was so fun to visit with you! Jordan and Karin- You were missed! You all had such adorable costumes!! I had my camera sitting on the table and I didn't take one picture :( What was wrong with me?? I was so tired that night I couldn't think straight...we did come home and do a little trick or treating in our neighborhood before bedtime.

Our kids are growing up so fast. Paige wanted me to make her a costume this year. She had an idea of what she wanted. I bought some felt at Joann's and we made it happen. It was our little project and I enjoyed every minute of making it with her :) H wanted to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Michaelangelo) so Target helped us out in that department. B was a soccer player who put together his costume 10 minutes before Halloween. He had a great idea for a costume...maybe next year. 13 year olds...they're full of surprises :)

Oh how I love November and Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to a month of gratitude and having more days off with my family :)
And the food...let's not forget about the food :)


No comments: