Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'm still here! :)

It's been a while since I've blogged. Just trying to get organized and ready for the holidays.We had a nice, low-key Thanksgiving here at home and then went to Tucson on Friday and Saturday. It was lots of fun, I'll post some pics soon.
Today is December 1st so it's that time again! December Daily 2012! Is anyone else out there doing it too? I have to say that I really look forward to this time of year and I especially love documenting our Christmas activities. My kids look through the albums throughout the year and Paige has told me that she's so glad I make them. So that right there keeps me going :)
The plan is to do a 5.7x8.5 size like I did last year. I bought a red binder and sheet protectors at Staples. The binder is not cute however I do love how sturdy it is. We R Memory keepers makes a cute binder in that size and I might order one online.
I'm off to finish my Christmas cards and to play catch-up on my housework and shopping :)
Happy Saturday! I {heart} the weekends!

No comments: