Monday, June 10, 2013

awesome summer of swimming, scrapbooking and Buffy

We've been out of school a little over 2 weeks and we've been enjoying our layed back summer days. It's been nice to catch up on some things around the house and spending time with the kids. Aaron left for China on Memorial Day and was gone for a week and a half. After the kids went to bed, I would stay up and watch Netflix while I scrapbooked. So guess which show I am totally loving??
WHERE HAVE I BEEN??!! I am so late for this party! Awesome series!
Buffy came out in 1997, the year I got married. We didn't have a working TV so I missed out on this show. So Buffy, Angel, Xander, Willow and Giles kept me company while I was scrapbooking :)
I was able to put together a Year in Review album for 2009 and finish the one from 2010 that I'll post later. I used some Ali Edwards December Daily templates I've had for a while and just kept it simple. I also used some drawn burst overlays from DD and alphabets from Crystal Wilkerson.













No comments: