Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 2013


Just finished this page the other night of my sweet little girl. I did a page like this a few years ago. Most of these pics are her school pictures over the years. She is my little buddy and helper...I don't know what I would do without her!
 It's Fall so that means I basically live either at the school, my mini van or on a field. It's been such a fun season. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I enjoy watching my kids do their thing and supporting them. Heston is playing machine pitch baseball on the Yankees (his favorite team! That worked out great!) with CYBB this year. He has been loving it! He's played different positions but he plays 1st base the most.
My manchild a.k.a. Braden is playing AYSO right now. He'll be trying out for the high school team in December. He learned so much from the BYU Soccer camp he attended this summer. The picture below was taken at his last game. He usually plays defender but he's been playing more offense lately. 

Fall Break was last week and it was so nice! The weather has been awesome! My parents came down for a few days and we had fun with them. I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving. 

No comments: