Thursday, August 9, 2007

family history






I really enjoy doing family history. I never thought I would say that but it's true. I love hearing stories and finding pictures and getting to know these people who are a part of me.


I'm very grateful to have grown up in the same town with both sets of my grandparents and also my great-grandma. Each one of them experienced many trials in their lives...I'm always humbled by what they experienced. They are truly an inspiration to me.



(Top-Lois Hacking Gray and Robert Marcell Gray)

Calvin David Sorensen and Vel Lavaur Reynolds Sorensen








1 comment:

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Hey, Kris, Long time no talk to! How the heck are ya? I love your blog! What have you been up to other than chasing kids? We have a blog too- I got the idea from Amanda- but I have not quite figured out how to do the posts right our blog is themccormickfamily.blogspot.com

Take care! Jolynn