Thursday, August 2, 2007

the purple horse shirt






When we were in Vernal visiting, I decided to take my kids to the rodeo. They had never been and I thought they would enjoy it. We went to the trading post and picked them up hats and t-shirts. Paige picked this number for 2 reasons: 1) it's her favorite color and 2) it had pretty horses on it. Once I bought it for her, I could not get her to take it off she liked it so much. It's so ugly it's cute!!


Braden picked one with a dinosaur on it.


My brother Wes has been dating a girl named Ricci. Her kids Hunter and Gavin are in the pics with the kids. It was fun getting to know them better.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the purple shirt, its so cute on her. Looks like you had a great time. :)

Anonymous said...

love the new look! :)