Tuesday, September 18, 2007

little update










Just wanted to update the ol' blog. I forgot to post about Braden's baptism. It was a really neat experience. We have Stake baptisms and I was a little sad because I really wanted Braden to have his own little day, like we did when we were kids. We got a call that morning saying that he would be the only one baptized that day. It was nice and I bawled my eyes out when we sang my favorite Primary song of all time- "Baptism". Braden thought I was losing it (he gave me this look like, 'What is wrong with you?') but I just reassured him that I was just happy.






I take a lot of pictures but that day I was a slacker and I should have taken more. We came back to our house for a BBQ (Braden chose the menu) and a nice swim. I took some video of that- I need to figure out how to do that. (Janeece if you're reading this, I enjoy your little videos)






Here's a few pics of Heston's 1st birthday and some pics of Paige just being Paige. She loves Shakira and to hear her sing "My hips don't lie" is too cute!






gotta go!



k



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such darling little kids. they just grow up too darn fast.... :)

Em said...

Marinne is singing that Shakira song on My sis Natalli's voicemail - pretty funny!