Sunday, September 23, 2007

one of my favorite tv shows is coming back...

and I'm really happy! I don't know about you but, I'm looking forward to new stuff on TV!! When "So you think you can dance" is not on, my other favorite show is "Dancing with the Stars". I've never been big into ballroom but I have a great appreciation and love of what they are doing, and that is dancing.

Aaron is a Dallas Cowboy fan and so I thought maybe Emmett Smith being on the show would get him to watch...um, no. He said he totally lost all respect for him but I on other hand was blown away with his stage presence (all you dancers out there know what I'm talking about) and ability to perform. And then last year we had Apollo Anton Ohno, the speed skater. He and his cute little Utah partner tore it up!!! This year, I am rooting for...


http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancingwiththestars/index?pn=bio#t=star&d=23276

I really wish it would have been Donny but I'm pulling for Marie. Jane Seymour has had ballet training so that will give her a little bit of an advantage, it will be interesting. She's so little and dainty, the Latin dances may eat her alive. I hope Wayne Newton does ok. He is "Mr. Las Vegas" ya know. He may surprise us all coming out of the gate as the "old guy"...we'll have to wait and see...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

also a huge favorite of mine, can't wait for it to start. :)

Em said...

That is too funny - Marie Osmond! I used to pretend to be her when I was like three years old! Hey, next year let's go to Time Out for Women together.

Casey said...

Just saw Marie dance! I am crossing my fingers for her.