Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you have a really nice Christmas and create some great memories. Today, I've been creating a family Christmas journal. My thought is that we can start a tradition to write one page in it every year on Christmas Eve, maybe add some pictures or drawings and other things as well. I'm decorating the cover but I will share some pics with you later.





We don't exchange gifts with Aaron's brothers and sisters. Instead, we share scrapbook pages. We started this 7 years ago. We make 2 scrapbook pages and make copies for all the families. It's fun and I enjoy looking through the book at how fast our nieces and nephews are growing. Here's our scrapbook pages for this year:

The picture that Braden drew on our family page is a classic, I hope you can see it. He also wrote this poem.


Family by Braden Hammond


When I was 1 I cried and when I was 2 I cried


years passed I was 8


I was baptized and I was brave


years passed and I was 18


I went on my mission and I was sad I had to leave my family


but no more spankings for me.



Enjoy your Christmas!




1 comment:

Gunderson's said...

Too cute, loved his little poem. Great job on the pages. Wish you a very Merry Christmas. Love and miss ya.