Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thanks to Casey and Alisha

Just want to say Thanks to Casey for the new blog banner she made for me! Casey is a next door neighbor/friend to my bf Amanda.

The picture on the right was taken back in 6th grade. Permed hair and some messed-up teeth...those were good times. I remember picking that shirt out at Christensen's (one of the only clothing stores in Vernal at the time) and when I found that pink pin to go with it, I was ready to go! The reason I'm posting it is because I'm in the process of scanning and fixing some of my old school pictures that I found at my parents house while we were home for Thanksgiving. I'm doing just a few pictures at a time, I don't want to overwhelm myself.

My Photoshop savvy sis-in-law Alisha is helping me fix a picture that I thought was ruined, I love technology. It was a newpaper clipping that my mom taped in my book with Scotch tape(that is a swear word to scrapbookers everywhere) and she did such a great job fixing it. I'm trying to learn Photoshop myself...there are so many cool things you can do. But for now, Casey and Alisha are hooking me up so Thanks!

2 comments:

Gunderson's said...

Love the banner its awesome, gotta love Casey and her photoshopping abilities... Isn't it fun looking at old pics? What a cutie you are.. :)

Karin Stephens said...

That is a sweet pic! I can see paige so much in this pic.