Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday





We had a nice 3 day weekend. The kids had no school Friday and Aaron took the day off. It was cloudy on Saturday, perfect weather to take some pictures outside. The kids and I headed to Freestone Park in Gilbert. We made a deal that if they let me take some pictures, I would let them play at the park and take them to Sonic for a drink afterwards. They were patient with me:)



Braden made his 1st shot of the season at his basketball game on Saturday. He got the rebound, dribbled down and made a jump shot from the corner. A kid stole the ball from him early in the game so that fired him up.



We had 4 kids move from our ward this week. We have a fairly small ward (25 or so) so when we lose people, it's always hard. 2 of Paige's girl friends moved and now she's the only one in her Primary class. Speaking of Primary, I held a Primary Board meeting at my house last night. I prepared a teaching workshop and the only people that showed up were my counselors :( It's discouraging at times...



Anyway, enjoy some pictures and have a good Monday


3 comments:

Em said...

I LOVE Heston's jacket!!! That's sad about your meeting, but you will still get the blessings for being prepared! That's what I tell myself when I teach a YW lesson that I think no one got anything out of!

Janeece said...

Holy crap..what is it with me and little boys in jackets? I can't seem to buy enough of them for my kid!

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Gunderson's said...

Such cutie pies...Love the little jacket. :)