Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday



It's been a while since I've blogged...not that it's anything exciting but now that I've been doing it a while I feel like I need to keep it updated.

My sis-in-law Alisha was here last weekend for a photography workshop. It was fun to have her stay and get to visit. She took some much needed family pictures for us, she did such a great job. I'll post some when I get them back. Thanks again Alisha for doing that for us! :)

My parents got here Wednesday night and stayed a few days. They were enjoying the nice weather and the kids. In Vernal, there's not a lot of shopping or restaurants and so when they come here, there's so much to choose from.


We had fun and I ate way too much...




1 comment:

Gunderson's said...

Great picture, your parents are so sweet...