Thursday, May 29, 2008

So you think you can Dance!!!!

Who doesn't love a good dance show? I love Dancing with the stars but this show is THE best dance show out there, IMO. Every year I'm blown away by these talented dancers. Last night, the show traveled to Salt Lake. I kept saying to myself, "It's about time!" There are so many great dancers in Utah. There was one girl that I really enjoyed watching and I hope she goes far in the competition. Her name is Kelli Baker. I can't believe how much control she has. Watch the girl point her toes...crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bugYUwzfNLM

The kids have been out of school for a week. The weather here has been so nice! It's going to get hot soon but we've enjoyed having a couple more weeks of nice weather. It's a full time job trying to keep the kids entertained. It won't be long until our trip to Utah, we're excited!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ahh she is so amazing...I got serious goosebumps watching her! I didn't get to watch last night, so I am glad you posted about her! When are you and the kids going to Vernal? I really wish I could go, but I won't get to until Thanksgiving :( You will have to give grandma and the fam a hug for me!

Melissa said...

So did you see the Utah momma who had her 4 kids with her and her dance was so bad??? I felt embarrased for her. It's great she get up there, but at least be good right?? Plus she let her baby face plant into the floor! I did enjoy Kelli- she was awesome! I keep waiting for some hot guys like Dmitri to show up! Hee,hee!