Saturday, September 6, 2008

Disneyland

We spent our Labor Day weekend at Disneyland. Aaron and Ricci (Wes' fiance) ran in the 1/2 marathon while we were there. I took some video of that but no pictures :( The race took them through Disneyland and California Adventure. We had so much fun while we were there! We spent 2 days at Disney and 1 at CA Adventure. While we were waiting for the parade to start on Tuesday, guess who walked into the ice cream store right behind us? Seal and Heidi Klum! I could have taken a picture but I didn't want to be paparazzi-like. Watching Heidi walk past me eating a huge ice cream cone somehow made me feel better about myself :) And then noticing she was the same height as me and probably weighed 50 lbs. lighter brought me back
to reality :( Our trip was really fun!




Paige's middle name is Cali, kind of fun!











5 comments:

girlygirl said...

I'm so happy - and jealous - you guys got to go again already! It sounds like you guys had a blast! And I absolutely adore the cute things you've done with Page's digital album! I would love to know what program you use. Also, I just wanted to say thanks for hooking me up with AYSO. We had our first game today and it was a blast! Having never even watched a soccer game before, I had no idea what to expect - it was so much fun. Their jerseys are pink -and MH found soccer shoes with pink stripes - so cute! Anyway, I miss you. Glad you guys had so much fun!

alisha said...

so so fun! i wish i could of done the race with them! it is a great one. thanks for the tickets...we look forward to loads of fun in the near future. great pics!

Gunderson's said...

Looks like loads of fun.. Love that picture of Heston, he looks so excited... Aaron's medal was awesome... :) That in itself is something to be proud of...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! That is too funny about Heidi Klum!

Em said...

Fun! Thanks again for letting us come over on Saturday! The address to the dance studio is
14 S. 29th Place Gilbert, 85296