Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dancing with the Stars





Dancing with the Stars is back!
Misty-May has some serious muscles!I think she has great potential. Can you believe Brooke Burke has 4 kids?! Get out! She did well. Warren Sapp was fun to watch and Cloris Leachman was so funny. Lance Bass knows how to perform, that will help him. My pick to win it all this year...


Toni Braxton. She did a great job last night and she has been one of my favorite singers since '92.
(is it just me or does the costume department have a fabric shortage...dang! I guess less clothes=higher ratings)

Who was your favorite?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Linds and I were asking your Mom if that show was worth watching. We missed you last night-the SYTYCD tour was soo cool. It was so fun to have your Mom come. She's just so darn cute! I will have to give the Dancing with the Stars show another try-I get bored when the routines are too easy-at least compared to SYTYCD. I would be awful....

Gunderson's said...

I missed the first one, have to catch up next week... Too much good TV starting.. :)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Johnson said...

Hey Kriston!

Thanks for leaving a note. IT was good to hear from you and you left me your blog!!! How fun!! I have to warn you though, I don't have internet right now, so I'm real sporadic in my updates and reply. But keep checking. I LOVE Dancing with the Stars!! I don't know if I have a favorite yet. We'll see how the competition goes. I do have to say that Cloris was funny the first night, but annoying after that. I wish she'd go home and they can get down to business!! You have a cute family. Hope all is well your way! Take care and keep in touch

Michelle (Clark) Johnson

PS: The deleted comment was mine. I'm on my sister-in-laws computer and it put her name and link. So I fixed it. Sorry:)

Brenda said...

Go Lance and Lacey! I loved her on SYTYCD, and WHO doesn't love the boys from N'SYNC (cough cough). Cloris cracks me up tho... Hope you guys are well!!!!