Friday, April 3, 2009

Family Proclamation book

I stumbled across this book template when I was looking for some things for Primary. I just love it! You can create a scrapbook that centers around the Family Proclamation. You can purchase the template here for a $1, can you believe that?! One dollar!! Wouldn't these make great gifts?

Mom and Dad got here last night so we are looking forward to spending the weekend them. They are so glad to be somewhere warm. We have an overnight camping trip planned, that should be fun!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Hey that is a great template! You always find the best things. By the way, thank you thank you for the darling towelm stickers and B-day cards. You really are the sweetest. I feel bad becuase I just have not kept up on showering your little ones with gifts. We have over 75 immediate family members and I can't keep them all straight!