Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday B!

11 years ago today, Braden made his overdue entrance into the world. (I was due July 26th...my doctor was not very nice to me) He's grown up to be such an awesome kid, I just love him so much! I'm very thankful for him and all he does for our family, he's a great big brother.
I'm making his favorite dinner (Hawaiian Haystacks) and his favorite cake (German Chocolate). We're going to Skateland tonight for a school fundraiser, he's excited to hang out with his friends. He'll have a little birthday get-together with a few friends maybe next week.

Here are some old school scrapbook pages, I think I've scrapbooked almost all of his baby pictures.


This was his first year of preschool...



He has always had a love of Basketball. When he was little we would play one-on-one and he would say, "You be Vince Carter and I'll be Michael Jordan!" It was so cute!!
Happy Birthday Braden!!!




5 comments:

Gunderson's said...

He is such a great kid!! Happy Birthday Braden!! :D

ME said...

Happy Birthday Braden! You know I'm still a firm believer in arranged marriages right? ;)

alisha said...

happy birthday! hope you have a great one:)

Lindsey said...

Oh my lan...those cheekies are just like Austin's! What a cutie- well still such a cutie or should I say handsome. I can't believe he's 11!

Em said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry Mel, I'm hoping Braden will marry Marinne! It's more convenient because she won't have to change her last name!:)