Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer vacation part 2: Bear Lake

The next stop on our summer vacation was Bear Lake for our annual Hammond family reunion. Jen and Jimmy were in charge this year and they did an awesome job! I would love to do it again!

I took so many pictures on our summer vacation...I probably took the most pictures here at Bear Lake. I'm in the process of putting these pictures all together and sending them to all the families.
This 1st picture is a big family picture. We are missing John and Heidi :( I couldn't find my tripod so Aaron and I took turns taking the picture. Aaron just loves having his picture taken...you can see how excited he is :)




another family picture


Jen asked me to do a craft for the kids. I found these inflatable guitars and the kids colored them with Sharpies. I couldn't resist getting the backdrop. I think the kids enjoyed it.

Grandma bought buckets and water guns for all the kids. They spent 2 days building sand castles and taking turns in the boats and canoes. Watching them interact with one another was the highlight of this trip. All of them are such adorable kids!
B, P,H and Whitney

my sis in law Alisha. She's the professional photographer of the family and takes amazing pictures.

We saw these bikes and just had to go for a ride. These bikes are for 8 or 6 people. It was a workout!
We rented a boat on the last day (you can see it in the background) and we all took turns going out.
Eric and Aubree
my sis in law Heather. I have to say I'm very blessed in the sis-in-law department. I adore every one of my sis-in-laws, they are all so good to me :)
Heather and I taking a picture of each other
H...I just love this one

Justin was such a good sport...
We turned him into a ballerina complete with a belly button and some serious curves. He's wearing Heather's glasses and my hat. I'm telling you, he was such a good sport.

Aaron and Matt
Mike and Martha








The first day we got here, the family went to tour a cave and I stayed behind just sitting in this chair and enjoying the awesome view. In between the awesome views, I did do some laundry...there's no escaping the laundry...
taking turns in the boats and canoes
this was the awesome view from that rocking chair (now you see why I didn't want to leave) The water there is so blue!
the cabin where we stayed. It was beautiful...I would love to go back

Whitney and Paige, the twins.



These two had so much fun together. Isn't this sweet?! They fell asleep like this!
I enjoyed reading Heather and Rebecca's posts and their pictures of the reunion!


2 comments:

The Mom said...

The kids and I just loved looking at these photos. You are so much fun and a good sport to take all these beautiful shots! These trips are so much more fun when your there Krisps! Aubree keeps asking when she can see Kristina again. I laugh!

Karin Stephens said...

Fun! I love the Paige & Whitney where they fell asleep together. So cute!