Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I {heart} MJ & Jessie

So I'm still working on my pages from our Disneyland adventures. I'm almost done. I feel like I have to strike while the iron is hot or it will never get done.


I love everything about Disneyland. (except for the huge crowds) One of the things I was looking forward to seeing this time was the return of Captain EO. I'm so cheesy, I admit it. Loved it!


Another one of my favorites at Disney are the characters. I don't know...after my days of being the Crayola Bunny, I empathize with the people that wear these suits and work hard to make the kids happy.

Outside. In the heat. Without saying a word.

Jessie was my fave character this time. She was so adorable!!

I wanted to wrap my arms around Jessie and tell her (or him, you never know)

'You are awesome! I'll cover for you while you sneak into that building so you can take your head off and get some water.'
























No comments: