Saturday, October 8, 2011

Disneyland 2011

I was just looking at some of my layouts and realized I didn't post any of my Disneyland album from this summer. I had a blast putting this together, Disneyland is just too awesome! I really like doing albums like this because there's a start and a finish. And again, the templates saved me some serious time. Mom joined us on our Disneyland trip so I made her a duplicate album (another advantage to digital, I love that!)
These are 12x12 but I just printed them as 8x8. I love the 8x8 size when I'm doing little albums like this. 
Here are some of the pages... 

Title page








  I thought it would be fun to include all the rides and shows from each day. When we got back to the hotel, I jotted the info down so I could remember :) 



Don't you just LOVE Disneyland?! So much fun!We were so happy Mom joined us this time.
And I'm glad that H stopped sticking his tongue out every time I took a picture on the first day :)


No comments: