Tuesday, October 25, 2011

picture day


I enjoy doing favorite things scrapbook pages. I try really hard to do at least one a year for each kid...it's fun to see how much they change from year to year. Notice I said "try" :)
 Today was picture day at school. It was so fun to see the kids all dressed up and looking so cute. Since I work at the school, I got to join in on picture day as well. They took a group picture of all the teachers and staff. Heston's teacher, Mrs. M, is 6 feet tall. Her and I were the tallest of the group so of course we swapped stories about being "the tall girl".
I remember in 2nd grade, I was the tallest in my class. I got to be first in line to get my picture taken that year. Mom curled and styled my hair that morning and I was so excited to wear my favorite blue dress. When I got to school, the picture people started handing out combs to all the kids. WHAT the H were they thinking?!? Bad idea...
   It could have been worse I guess. Now that I'm looking at this picture, it almost looks like I left the black comb IN my hair...

No comments: