Sunday, April 22, 2012

gotta love Pinterest

Pinterest is fun, right? So many ideas, so little time! I tried a couple of things this week that have been pinned. First up is this idea for scrapbooking-

I jotted down some things the other day and made it into a digital page. I think I may resize it, print it out at home and put it in my Smashbook. 
a little side note: Aaron and I did Pat's Run yesterday along with every other person in Phoenix :) 28,000 people! It's a huge event. At the end of the race, you run into the ASU stadium like you're a football player...it's pretty awesome! Last month I jacked up my knee and it threw my prep for this run off. I have a love/hate relationship with running. I shouldn't say I run, I'm more of a jogger. Injuries have a funny way of kicking you in the a** and making you realize what a blessing your health is! Hooray for our health :)

Next thing is this Monterey Chicken recipe:
 We could always use another recipe for chicken breasts right? I made this last Sunday for dinner, it was really good and easy to make.
and I also made these to go with it. 








1 comment:

Gunderson's said...

Love it!! All of it!! You are such an inspiration to me.. LOve ya!