Thursday, April 5, 2012

my week

This week has been spent taking care of sick kids and a child with a sprained ankle on crutches. Everyone is better and life is good. We spent last weekend hanging out with Matt, Alisha and their kids. We went to the Easter pageant, the kids swam, the boys golfed and us girls hit the ribbon store :) It was so fun to see them and our kids just loved spending time with their cousins. It's awesome having people come and visit us!
Working at the school makes me happy. Evelyn, Gaia, Brenda and I all get along so well and we have a blast. We were joking around about being "cool aides" and then it was "Kool-Aids". Brenda made the shirts for us, awesome! 
 
On Monday, I was talking to a 2nd grader named Olivia at lunch. I was asking her about her weekend and she said, "Hey! I'll ask my mom and see if you can come over and watch me fly my kite. I can make you some lemonade, too!"
How precious!!!! :)

No comments: