Friday, June 1, 2012

May 2012

I just uploaded a few more fun things from the crazy month of May. Paige received the Presidential Physical Fitness award this year. Way to go Paige!
 Paige LOVES crafting. Right now, she likes to make food out of clay :)
 Paige and Elaine...these two are 2 peas in a pod. I could see them starting an animal shelter some day...
 BFF!
 I'm either desperate, crazy or both. I let the kids buy this huge pack of water balloons. They were told that part of the deal was cleaning them up afterwards. They had so much fun :)

 Kindergarten graduation!

 The program was so cute. I made it through without any tears :)
 Daddy and Hes
 Momma and Hes
Mrs. L, Hes, Mrs. M! They were awesome teachers! 
 Paige and Mrs. K. Paige adored her :) She's such a great teacher, one of the best.
I took this video as the 1st and 2nd graders were going back to class after recess. I love these kids!!





No comments: