Thursday, June 14, 2012

the playground

this is a layout I've been working on for a couple of days (5 or 10 minutes here and there to keep my sanity) 
Most of these pictures were taken on the last few days of school. Those kids were so excited and out of control...it was so much fun. I've loved looking through my yearbook at all the fun little things they wrote. It makes my heart so happy :)
We are enjoying our summer so far. Lots of swimming, playdates and trying to balance the rest. Braden is getting ready for Scout Camp next week. P&H are doing a Talent Team camp next week. That means I will have a few hours each day next week to myself!!
That's huge! CAN'T WAIT!
My parents were just here for a visit, it was awesome. They came down to watch Paige in her dance recital. She's been in ballet this year and she's loved it. I will post pics and hopefully video soon. I cried like a baby when she was on that stage dancing...makes me miss it so much :)

 

No comments: