Saturday, August 25, 2012

2012 Summer Vacation 2012 part 7 of 7 :)

 My sweet father-in-law picked me up from the airport and I just couldn't wait to see the kids! We had such an awesome and fun time but I was so homesick to see the kids. I woke up early the next day and drove to Vernal and spent a couple of days there. The kids always want to break out the Slip-n-Slide :)
 We also had a little family BBQ with my aunt, uncle and cousins
 While we were gone, the family went boating at Flaming Gorge. (I thought I would sneak this picture in)
Wes and Ricci took us out on their boat the day before we left. It's been years since I've been to Red Fleet and we had a blast. Boats are so, so much fun!


 going for a swim!
 It was a beautiful day...
 Brandt liked sitting in the cooler :)

 I've been water skiing once but I've never knee boarded. I had a hard time getting up on the board...I think I was making it harder than it is. Wes is a pro :)

 After leaving Vernal, we picked Aaron up from the airport and went to see Grandma Martha. She just had knee surgery and we wanted to see her before we left. And then it was time to hop in the van for the loonnggg drive home. We got a late start (it's a 13 hour drive) so we stayed the night in Hurricane.
The kids looked thrilled, don't they?!
And that, my friends, is our summer vacation! :)


No comments: