Friday, October 12, 2012

I am so ready...

It's official! Fall Break is here!
9 glorious days of enjoying my family, working on some projects and being lazy!
I've got a quilt to tie, blinds and windows to clean and lots of TV I want to watch! (Don't you just love DVR?) Speaking of TV, Duck Dynasty is one of my new favorites. My co-worker got me hooked on this show...it's nice to know there's someone else at the school that has a little redneck in them :) I'm also loving "Once Upon a Time" and "Downton Abbey". I'm also so excited for new "Arrested Development" episodes. From Project Runway to Duck Dynasty...I'm all over the map :)

 We are kicking off our Fall Break with a yard sale Paige is putting together. She needs to earn $25 more dollars for the tablet she's been saving up for. I donated some old scrapbook stuff for her to sell and she's also selling candy bars and lemonade. I hope it's successful for her. We don't have a lot of kids on our street so the neighbors are always generous to support our kids.
I'm the most excited to spend time with the kids. Seems like we are always on the go these days and just getting some time to focus on them is just what I need :)
 

No comments: