Sunday, August 17, 2014

Summer catch up and Back to School


 Hello! It's been a fun summer and a busy first few weeks of school! I did this school pictures page from last year over the summer...the kids have grown up so much in just a year!
We went to Disneyland in June and had an awesome time!

We also made our traditional summer trip to Utah. My mom was on her class reunion committee this year. I made 5 posters (20x30) and she had them printed at Staples. These were displayed on easels throughout the room. I had so much fun putting these together!!
These pictures were taken from the yearbook. Do you see the foxy girl in the top right hand corner in that silver jacket?? That's my Mommy! :)

 Pop culture events from 1974
Also while we were in Vernal, we had our family pictures taken at Remember the Maine. It's such a beautiful place!
 

1 comment:

Gunderson's said...

I need some of your skills!! I don't have any good skills.. ;)