Sunday, August 24, 2014

this week

Now that school has started again, I cherish the weekends so much! With a new school year comes new germs and so I'm trying to stay well. I wasn't feeling well on Friday but I'm doing much better so that's good :) I've entered yet again a new chapter of being a mom this year. The kids are in 3 different schools for the first time and we now have 2 teenagers. They want to spend more time with their friends and they have things going on at school so there's lots of time in the car. :) I have 3 years until Braden is an adult and he'll go off to college. 3 very short years...that's hard to believe.
Just finished this page up today. On our way home from Utah this summer, we stopped at Zion to hike The Narrows. Aaron hiked the entire length of it as a teenager and we thought it would be fun to take the kids there. We hiked about a mile and a half in. Southern Utah is a beautiful place!
I started this page after school got out and just finished it today. It was a great school year. I have to say that I miss seeing Paige at recess but she is enjoying junior high.
 
 

No comments: