Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 2- DWTS

I have laundry and housework that I need to finish this morning but I've just got to sit down and talk about Dancing with the Stars. Everyone I'm sure has their favorites. My favorite girls are:

Marie- of course, she is my favorite girl. Not the greatest dancer but she is so much fun to watch. And then to see Donny cheering her on last night...love it.
Sabrina the Cheetah girl- Paige enjoys the Cheetah girls (or anything on the Disney Channel) and so she is rooting for Sabrina to win. When the girls come out in their costumes, she says, "I like that dress but she needs to cover up just a little." I agree...some of the costumes they come up with, wow!
Jennie Garth- Maybe it's just me and the 90120 nostalgia but I'm rooting for Jennie. And poor little Derek falling down...poor kid.

My favorite guys:

Helio, the race car driver- He is the guy to beat, in my opinion. Who thought a race car driver could come out and do as well as he has. And even more important, he seems really comfortable being on stage, he doesn't seem to let the nerves get the best of him. The best choreographer, hands down is Julianne Hough. She makes her partners look good and she knows how to put a good dance together. Very talented girl.
Wayne- He's the older guy, what can you say? There's a slight disadvantage because he's limited on what he can do. I can see him being around for a while because he is so well-known.

I'm including a video of Sabrina and Mark's dance last night. I could not stop laughing at Len and Bruno. Watch the part when the judges are giving their thoughts.

Here's the link. I still trying to figure out the video thing

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBy1N4oqrY




I need to get motivated to go and do my housework...have a good one!

1 comment:

Gunderson's said...

I have to say that Marie and Sabrina are my 2 favorites. Just love Maries whole attitude, she is so darn cute. And of course me and Courtnee are pulling for the Disney chick... :) Not sure about the guys, or who my favorite is just yet.