Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday

I was just watching Dancing with the Stars that I recorded last night (Monday Night Football and Family Home Evening are a part of our Monday routine.) and Marie was the first one to dance last night. The judges were giving their feedback and poor Marie fainted on live TV! I felt so embarrassed for her but I really think people like her and will keep voting for her.



I haven't posted pictures of the kids for a while so I thought I would do that today. Life is pretty crazy with all the stuff the kids have going on. Braden is playing soccer, doing his Taekwondo and Scouts. Paige is playing soccer as well and she's doing cheerleading. The kids play soccer with AYSO. I'm the team mom for Braden's team. Each team has a banner that they display at each game. I volunteered to do it and it stressed me out! I didn't want it to cost a lot and I wanted it to look half-way decent. So for $10, this is the banner that I made for the team. I'm so glad that it's done!


The kids are growing like crazy! They are looking forward to our trip to Disneyland and they are making their Christmas lists up right now.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids really are growing like weeds.

Send some of your sun our way, umkay?!

Gunderson's said...

Cute kids, can't wait to see you guys again. :)