Tuesday, November 27, 2007

gettin' crafty

I live for crafts...and I've seen some really cute Christmas ones this year. I saw this one in my Dec. issue of Parent's magazine and I wanted to share it with you all.



I used a 14 inch styrofoam wreath form. I cut 12- 4 1/2 inch circles (used my Cricut for these). Then I cut my black and white pictures just a little smaller than my circles. I glued the circles on with Alene's tacky glue. I tied some ribbon in bows (some of the ribbon I tied little jingle bells on) to fill in here and there. And there you go!


Easy, cheap and cute!

If you decide to get crafty and make one for yourself, I would LOVE to see it!

Enjoy!








3 comments:

Gunderson's said...

That is absolultely adorable. How crafty are you... Love it! :)

Em said...

Cute Kris! I need to come take crafty lessons from you!

Bitter Larry said...

Totally cute! I can't wait to see.

Karin