Thursday, November 15, 2007

Trading Spaces is back!!!!

NEW YORK (AP) -- Paige Davis is moving back to TLC's "Trading Spaces."

Paige Davis hosted "Trading Spaces" from 2001 to 2005. She's returning to the show in January.

The Broadway actress and TV host will return to the once-popular home makeover series beginning in January, the network said in a statement Thursday.
In 2005, TLC announced Davis would no longer host "Trading Spaces" and transitioned the series to a host-less format.
Davis had perkily hosted the show, which features neighbors swapping homes and redecorating a room, since 2001. Besides "Trading Spaces," she's also appeared on Broadway in the musicals "Beauty and the Beast" and "Chicago."
The new season begins shooting this month and will be filmed entirely in high-definition. Designers Doug Wilson, Laurie Hickson-Smith, Frank Bielec and Hildi Santo-Thomas will also return to the show, alongside carpenters and other designers to be announced later.


I saw this on CNN today and I'm thrilled! I was obsessed with this show and was sad when Paige left. And I know what you're thinking...yes, I was pregnant with my baby girl and I just had to name her Paige because I loved the name...and Aaron gave the ok.

4 comments:

Karin Stephens said...

I never knew that's who Paige was named after!

I wonder if this series has jumped the shark? It went downhill when she left. I vowed not to watch another episode when she was kicked off and I hardly have. It's just not as much fun without a host.

Anonymous said...

Kriston, I just love tour blog! YOu have such a cute little family!I really enjoy reading about what is going on with you! Take care, Love, Jolynn

Em said...

I swear I was the first person to become addicted to Trading Spaces! I started watching it way back when it was new. I'll have to start being a fan again now that Paige is back!

Gunderson's said...

Ya know you got me hooked on this show, and I just love it. I am way excited to hear she is coming back! :) It's just not the same without her.