Tuesday, March 18, 2008

DWTS is back

The guys danced last night and the girls dance tonight. Here are my thoughts:

Jason Taylor- He's my favorite of the guys. I was surprised at how well he did. Mario did well too.
Adam Corolla might be the dark horse this year. He's got a fan base and he's got Julianne as his partner. Penn Jilette was fun to watch. He's not the best dancer but he was having fun and not taking himself too seriously, I liked that.

The girls are on tonight. I can't wait to see how Kristy Yamaguchi and Monica Seles dance. They both have a competitive drive and most likely an awesome work ethic...it'll be interesting! I'm kind of hoping a girl wins this year!



1 comment:

Gunderson's said...

Can't wait to watch either. I love that show. Not sure who is my fav yet, although I am with you and can't wait to see Kristi dance. :)